To strengthen our existing development team in our office in Istanbul, Turkey, we are currently looking for two enthusiastic Full Stack Software Developers (f/m/x) with a focus on frontend, an eye for design and usability, and the ability to take on the occasional backend development tasks.
As members of the Clinerion Development Team, you will build responsive web applications, using the Google Web Toolkit (GWT) framework and the Dart framework (Angular based). Continuous improvement and maintenance of existing code are part of this role.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable working with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Build responsive web applications using the Google Web Toolkit (GWT) framework and the Dart framework (Angular based)
- Maintenance of existing code and fulfilling requests for incremental enhancements
- Design and develop responsive web pages with state-of-the-art technologies such as AJAX, HTML and CSS using the web framework Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and Dart
- Assist in the development and maintenance of in-house web applications
- Support the implementation of business logic and persistence layer; integration of 3rd party applications, if necessary
- Functional unit-testing, documentation and bug-fixing
For further details, as well as instructions on how to apply, please click on the link to the full profile, below.